Hey, everyone! I hail from the booming metropolis of Allendale, NJ and spent the last four years attending Middlebury College in VT. I interned for both MTV and Animal Planet before getting my first full-time gig at The Orchard.
Music has always taken up a huge portion of my life. I write and produce electronic music, and I also like to sing and play guitar. I was the musical director of an a cappella group called the Mamajamas in college. It was silly.
I feel like the best way to get to know me is to take a look at some of my favorite music. I heard that kids these days on the internet like a good list or two, so here’s one for you to post on your refrigerator – my top ten new albums of 2016.
1. Sirens by Nicolas Jaar
2. The Dream is Over by PUP
3. It’s the Big Joyous Celebration, Let’s Stir the Honeypot by teen suicide
4. Varmints by Anna Meredith
5. Blonde/Endless by Frank Ocean
6. Bottomless Pit by Death Grips
7. Wildflower by The Avalanches
8. You Want it Darker by Leonard Cohen
9. Teens of Denial by Car Seat Headrest
10. A Moon Shaped Pool by Radiohead
You can see I’m into indie stuff. I’m really excited to join the team, and I look forward to working with you all!
(For unknown reasons, we have this same hat in our section of the office. I am very fashionable.)